Blood Angels Index du Forum
Blood Angels

Blood Angels Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Welcome On Blood.'World 
Bienvenue Noble Ogamers Sur Notre Forum !
:: An Unseen Angel A Mothers Story Of Faith Hope And Healing ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Blood Angels Index du Forum -> Forum Inter Alliance -> Ambassade B.MY.n
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quovalas

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 21:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: An Unseen Angel A Mothers Story Of Faith Hope And Healing Répondre en citant

An Unseen Angel: A Mother's Story of Faith, Hope, and Healing After Sandy Hook
by Alissa Parker
rating: 4.6 (94 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK An Unseen Angel: A Mother's Story of Faith, Hope, and Healing After Sandy Hook
READ BOOK An Unseen Angel: A Mother's Story of Faith, Hope, and Healing After Sandy Hook

As the mother of one of the children who died at Sandy Hook school in Newtown, Connecticut, in 2012, Alissa Parker had her world shattered by a mass murderer's rampage. She was left to make sense of her daughter's life and death and to rebuild, seeking a deeply spiritual path to carry on with her life and find new meaning and purpose.

As a co-founder of SafeandSoundSchools.org, a touring national advocacy group that helps people take action to make schools safer, Alissa has talked to hundreds of parents around the country about her ordeal and how she was able to endure the unspeakable horror of Sandy Hook.

An Unseen Angel takes readers though Alissa's complete journey, chronicling the moment-by-moment account of the day that began with every parent's worst nightmare: hearing, "There's been a shooting at your child's school." It follows her faith-filled spiritual path to coping, healing, forgiving, and eventually feeling gratitude for the life and love of her daughter Emilie. She describes a bond of love between a mother and daughter that is so profound it transcends the physical body and touches Alissa and the people who loved Emilie who feel her presence every day. And she articulates her deep Christian faith, which guided the answers to Alissa's gut-wrenching, post-tragedy questioning: <ul><li>"Where is Emilie now?"</li><li>"Can love transcend the physical body?"</li><li>"How can I know that Emilie is in a better place?"</li><li>"How do I deal with the 'here and now' when the pain and anger I feel is so overwhelming?"</li></ul>This is the first book about the school-shooting tragedies with a focus on faith and spirituality. As we learn Alissa's story, we are introduced to a special little girl who was wise beyond her years and whose lessons about life and the transcendent power of love continued even after she had passed away."

Details:
price: $12.72
bound: 192 pages
publisher: Shadow Mountain (April 4, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1629722790, 978-1629722795,
weight: 8.8 ounces (
filesize:

An Unseen Angel: A Mother's Story of Faith, Hope, and Healing After Sandy Hook Alissa Parker
An Unseen Angel: A Mother's Story of Faith, Hope, and Healing After Sandy Hook free doc

Tags: wiki online full read shop, .txt download, book view, book read, download french, discount for book, .txt download, download english, free docx, free eReader touch how download reader, book cheap book, link italian free iBooks ipad, access review bookshop itunes free, torrent download Rarbg free, ebay spanish ebook book page, book for android, download french, free fb2, free macbook read, mobile pdf, shop read access flibusta information, book book free from xiaomi, audiobook free, buy amazon bookstore download epub, full version download, mobile ebook, free iphone, free epub, ebook android pdf, how to find book without register, story pocket amazon download djvu, book Mega, bookstore, book SkyDrive, download from SaberCatHost pdf, free download via uTorrent, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book OneDrive, free mobile, book DropBox, book ipad free, download torrent isoHunt, tom portable german direct link online, full version download, book for mac, book read online, download full book, fb2 online find book сhapter, download book from sony xperia

How,,,can,,,I,,,say,,,I,,,"liked",,,it,,,or,,,enjoyed,,,reading,,,it?,,,It,,,was,,,about,,,a,,,mother,,,losing,,,what,,,is,,,most,,,precious,,,to,,,herIf,you,would,like,Alissa,to,speak,at,an,event,,please,email,infotheparkerfive.comAnd,,I,,was,,really,,amazed,,at,,the,,way,,she,,was,,able,,to,,connect,,several,,seemingly,,unrelated,,tragedy's,,to,,strengthen,,her,,faith,,and,,be,,able,,to,,I,,will,,admit,,that,,this,,book,,had,,me,,bawling,,like,,a,,baby!,,I,,really,,enjoyed,,reading,,about,,Alissa,,Parker's,,life,,and,,her,,experiences,,with,,the,,Sandy,,Hook,,tragedyI,,don't,,usually,,search,,out,,these,,kind,,of,,books,,to,,read,,,but,,I,,heard,,of,,so,,many,,people,,reading,,it-,,Lee,,Woodruff,,An,,Unseen,,Angel,,is,,a,,beautiful,,message,,of,,peace

When,I,send,my,kids,off,to,school,every,day,,and,have,actually,gone,through,some,shut,downs,at,school,because,of,kids,who,make,bad,choicesUp,,,next,,,20,,,Ways,,,to,,,Make,,,Every,,,Day,,,Better,,,Simple,,,Practical,,,Changes,,,with,,,Real,,,Results,,,-,,,Duration:,,,2:38.more,flag,Like,see,review,It's,,,heartbreaking,,,to,,,readI,,,had,,,to,,,read,,,in,,,small,,,bits,,,(sometimes,,,just,,,a,,,chapter,,,at,,,a,,,time),,,because,,,the,,,tears/crying,,,headache,,,were,,,too,,,much.more,,,flag,,,2,,,likesLike,,,see,,,review,,,An,Unseen,Angel,Purchase,the,Book,The,Testimonials,Mark,K.more,,flag,,1,,likeLike,,see,,review,,View,,1,,comment,,The,,story,,I,,feel,,compelled,,to,,share,,is,,one,,of,,help,,and,,healingWhat,an,example,of,strength,through,adversity,their,family,is

But,,I,,give,,Alissa,,Parker's,,story,,of,,grief,,and,,coping,,5,,stars,,because,,it,,touched,,me,,deeplyOne,,,of,,,the,,,most,,,important,,,messages,,,to,,,me,,,in,,,this,,,book,,,is,,,the,,,message,,,of,,,forgivenessIt,was,a,different,time,though,and,I,don't,think,they,realized,then,the,effects,things,like,that,could,have,on,a,childI,was,at,the,elementary,school,I,work,at,now-,,,Stephanie,,,Nielson,,,My,,,heart,,,and,,,mind,,,have,,,been,,,drawn,,,back,,,to,,,this,,,powerful,,,story,,,many,,,times,,,and,,,will,,,continue,,,for,,,years,,,to,,,comeWorkingIt's,really,hard,to,rate,this,bookYet,,,she,,,has,,,found,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,be,,,happy,,,and,,,find,,,healing,,,in,,,the,,,simple,,,things,,,in,,,life 5d8a9798ff

Mignon+tout+bon+%28French+Edition%29El regalo de la Palabra (Fe y Vida) (Volume 3) (Spanish Edition)Fulfilling God's Purpose For Your Life Against All Odds WORKBOOK: WorkbookAdopted by the KingThe Marriage of Gryphons (Penny White) (Volume 3)The+Same+PlaceMom Files - A Mother to Daughter Legacy: All My Mom's Best Writings, Favorite Scriptures, Handy Tips, Poems &amp; Recipes! Sarah Janisse Brown - From A to ZYour+Guide+to+Trade+in+the+Middle+Ages+%28Destination%3A+Middle+Ages%29Inventory ParametersRebel's Son (Changed Hearts Series)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 21:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Blood Angels Index du Forum -> Forum Inter Alliance -> Ambassade B.MY.n Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006